Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are effective from 31.03.2019 until further notice. Please read the following in full before Purchasing. By clicking on the “Buy it Now” button you are confirming that you have read this agreement, have understood the agreement, and agree to be bound by the conditions. If you do not agree with any of the following, then Magic Store will not enter into a contract with you, and you should not click on the “Buy it Now” button and discontinue with the online ordering process.
1. Definitions: the terms herein regulate the customer’s use of items provided by Magic Store, we, our and us. The Customer is you, the person, persons or company purchasing products and/or services from Magic Store. Magic Store is the Product Vendor and/or Service Provider as identified on all correspondence, including invoices detailing products and/or services queried, quoted, ordered, purchased and delivered and inclusive of any other correspondence arising. The site refers to Magic Store website, www.magicstore.ie, any other address or subsequent websites maintained by Magic Store.
2. Pricing: All prices include Irish VAT and exclude freight and any other charges that may apply unless stated otherwise. Our prices fluctuate constantly and Magic Store reserves the right to change prices in accordance with price changes from our suppliers, market conditions, or any other external factor. Should there be a pricing error on the website, in any correspondence from Magic Store, or by any other communicative method, the right is reserved by us to cancel the order and offer the product(s) and/or service(s) at the correct
3. Quotations: All of our quotations unless otherwise stated are valid for a period of 10 working days from the date of
4. Ordering/Cancellation: Orders may be made through the website, by email, and are considered confirmed by means of Order Confirmation, or by verbal agreement. Amendments to orders and cancellations of orders must be received by
5. Payment: All orders must be prepaid before supply, or performance of service. Only companies and public bodies are entitled to apply for a credit account, and if and/or when this is approved, 30 days credit from invoice date may be applied to transactions. Magic Store reserves the right to investigate all information given to us by you in respect of credit and trade account applications. This may include contacting any or all of your references supplied. Failure of part or full payment of the current order, or indeed any previous order by the parties concerned, may result in Magic Store refusing to process the order
6. Delivery: Delivery will only take place on orders that have satisfied the criteria in section 5 above. Estimated delivery dates and times are estimates, and Magic Store accepts no responsibility for delivery delays. The delivery times do not include
8. Returns: Dead on arrival or damaged in transit products must be reported to Magic Store in writing (email will suffice) within 7 days of receipt. Customers may return goods within 7 working days of purchase subject to the goods being unused and unopened. Refunds for opened and used goods will be refunded net of postage incurred by Magic Store. After the passing of these 7 days, the customer is deemed to have accepted the product(s). This does not affect your statutory rights. When seeking to return all or part of an order, the customer must email in detail, and in good faith, a returns request, send it to Magic Store, and once a valid RMA number is issued, then the customer can return the item
9. Services: Services will be provided by Magic
10. Customer Obligations: The customer is responsible for all telephone and postal charges contacting Magic Store, and your own choice of Product and its suitability for purpose. [All products are fit for purposes described, but it is the customer’s obligation to ensure compatibility between items]. Reasonable courtesy, cooperation, and information must be provided to Magic Store at all times, and failure to do so may result in Magic Store refusal to take and/or complete an order, inquiry or quote. In respect of section 5 above, you the customer warrant that all information supplied by you to us in respect of credit applications is correct and complete, and any charges incurred by you will be
11. Termination: The agreement for sale or supply may be terminated by Magic Store if the customer fails to pay on time, breaches the agreement, or suspects the customer has breached export controls, which are governed by EU and US export control laws, as well as Irish legislation. Either party to the agreement may terminate the aforementioned agreement if either party has committed a material or indeed
12. Force Majeure: In the event of circumstances beyond Magic Store control, we are not liable for delays in performance and completion. Magic Store will exercise a time extension for performance in the following situations: strikes, fire, war, acts of terror, shortages in stock, exchange fluctuations, currency shortages, riots, violent disorder, shortage in transportation, governmental or regulatory action, natural disasters, or shortages or delays in deliveries from suppliers or manufacturers or any other event that causes the same result. Either party can terminate the agreement for sale without compensation after two months or any time thereafter.
13. Disputes: Disputes arising between Magic Store and the customer shall be sought to be solved amicably and should it fail to be solved in this manner, each of the parties can take the case to the relevant court of law.
14. Alterations: Magic Store reserves the right to change the terms and conditions listed herein, as a result of changes in legislation, or other extenuating factors occurring.
15. Jurisdiction: Irish legislation and the jurisdiction of the Irish courts apply to this agreement.
16. Agreement: By ordering from Magic Store, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions herein. If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, such a provision is entirely severable, and the rest of the document remains unaffected.